The 2019 alumni sharing activity was held at 25 May 2019 (Sat), 2:30-4:30pm, C0614. We addressed the job characteristics/requirements of the following positions on that day:
- Research Assistant in PolyU
- Analyst in a Logistic firm
- Business Analyst in Bank of China
- Machine Leaning developer in the Science Park
- Statical Officer in the Census & Statistics Department
And, we have covered over 20 important interview questions, 10 written questions and shared a few websites for self-learning in machine learning knowledge.
||MVA Transportation, Planning & Management Consultants in Asia
||Product developer (IoT and Machine Learning)
||Lambda Sense Ltd
||Self-introduction by the guests
||Sharing on “Job Requirements of a Data Analyst”
||Sharing on "Effectively ways to acquire Machine Learning skills"
||Sharing on “Strategic responses for interview questions”
||Review of Job interview written questions - Quantitative type
||Small group sharing session